Uploaded my website to SAFENet—it's buggy in safe_browser

hmmm - which version of the browser are you using?

when opening your website and comparing it to the one on clearnet you linked :open_mouth: i don’t see a large difference (edit: not to say i don’t see differences except from included clearnet-pictures that are not included in the safe-version)

some external content from clearnet-links content poppes up in my standard browser (so on the first post the picture - and on the index-page the patronbutton … but since thats included clearnet-stuff … strange effects where to be expected i guess :open_mouth: )

yapp will cost safecoin in the released network - for now every account just has a finite amount of free puts and after that you need to request another invite; since we had spam attacks in earlier networks thats a necessary evil …

ps: the just popping up of clearnet-stuff was mentioned by someone else not long ago :slight_smile: there will most certainly be something implemented to prevent those external links to just be opened in the future … =)

pps: reporting all strange effects you recognize on the links in this topic will probably make sense :thinking: SAFE Browser v0.9.0 - Release

3 Likes