Update 11 May, 2023

the periodic spike up is due to the periodic data replication (once data got uploaded).
There is some initial work to get rid of such spike for non-churn situation.

20 Likes

Great work team! Hopefully we run out of test-nets, and SN goes live, before we run out of honourable names to call them. Thanks everyone.

12 Likes

Thank you - It must be difficult getting criticism on what is obviously WorkInProgress.
I try to be constructive, even if it may not always seem that way and I am just moaning…

12 Likes

Looking forward to participating in the next SouthsideNet HappybeingNet and DimitarNet :raised_hands:

12 Likes

SHDNet! :wink:

9 Likes

Great update as per usual team Ant!

The update details seem more tangible? in a way now as they relate to upcoming testnet(s) and not some far off point in the future. Really nice feeling - excitement I think :wink:

Keep the pressure on high as we aren’t far now.

Cheers :beers:

15 Likes

They have gotten so much shorter too which makes it seem like less is happening but really if one just looks at PRs and issues on GitHub it is apparent they are just so busy getting exactly what they know that needs done, done!

Exciting times.

15 Likes

Have we had a “QiNet” @qi_ma yet? He’s one of the OG’s

10 Likes

how much part is left

2 Likes

Thank you for the heavy work team MaidSafe! I add the translations in the first post :dragon:

Privacy. Security. Freedom

6 Likes