Trust Level 1 (Basic User) Requirements

Thanks for that @stout77, but I still could not find user status in the summary, on badges…

1 Like

Don’t worry @stout77, I got it, it shows up as one of the badges. I am trust level 1 :wink:

1 Like

I have met the requirements but my Trust Level had not risen to “1”??? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

1 Like

It is most likely this

1 Like

Thanks that was helpful

1 Like

I’m trying to get SAFE browser working but getting a ‘no invites available’ on the maidsafe.net invite page. Is there something else I’ve missed or need to be doing, or is the availability of invites something that’s temporary or likely to change soon?

1 Like

I have just encountered the same issue :frowning:

I was having this problem too. Just tried again now though and it worked! (I realised I was refreshing the error page… needed to go back to the beginning.)

yep, “and” would help :slight_smile:

Thanks guys, I got there in the end and I’m now a SAFE Browser browser!
:+1:

2 Likes

So I’m pretty sure I’ve met the requirements, according my summary page. How does this turn into an invite?

You can claim your invite by going to https://invite.maidsafe.net/

1 Like

It’s just kicked in. Just to confirm… it’s asking me to set my registered IP, is this purely for registration purposes? I don’t want this to be fixed based on my current location…

Yes, it’s necessary to be able to create an account and log in to the Alpha 2 network.

See this dev update for more info:

You can update your registered IP if you want to connect to Alpha 2 from another location.

2 Likes

Understandable. Just came to sign up for testnet so much reading to do.

This is a bit of a joke to be honest. I have been reading basically all posts (even ones that have no use to me) and its stuck on 1hr read time?

I am just trying to get involved with the testnet but I cant even get Trust Level to change!

1 Like

Maybe you have not always been logged in while reading?

I have been mate. I really dont know whats going on.

You are trust level 1 now

Hi, newbie here…I received my ‘badge’ which I’ve read is considered to be Trust Level 1.

I’ve opened ‘Safe Browser’ but it says I need an ‘Invite Token’.

Are they randomly generated?

I seem to be stuck in a loop on how to obtain one. I came across Maidsafe today based on investment news from Identillect and wanted to see how this platform works but it has used up a chunk of my day to figure out. Yes, this is likely being perceived as a vent but it just seems like a barrier to entry having to run through all of these hoops which I have done and still do not have an invitation token.

1 Like