Shared accounts with Safecoins?

How are Safecoins associated with an account? Could an account for example be funded and allow use by many people, so they can Put data for free; or must each user have their own account and necessarily pay for what they upload?

How would a business action its use of SAFE?.. Would one account be umbrella to many others? Obviously, you don’t want someone with access to a shared account to necessarily be able to withdraw any coins on that account.

1 Like

Are you talking about a shared wallet, or rather a resources credit that is shared across accounts?

I’m not sure why you would want this. There have been threads discussing how accounts might operate hierarchically, to support some business cases, which is possibly why you are asking the question? I don’t think they reached much in the way of conclusions, but they were useful all the same so it might be worth looking for them, or if anyone can post a link it might be helpful to the OP.

1 Like

Yes… I’ve not paid any attention to Safecoin so just looking at the basics. I’ve not seen talk of a wallet distinct from account before… but if that exists then perhaps it’s a simple answer to all problems.

1 Like