Safecoin VS SAFE Storage

Thanks @dyamanaka yes I am sharing my thoughts all in the brainstorming spirit sorry if I came across too strongly. More ideas and angles the better.

That is something I do not understand and would not mind to see explained for dummies like me (perhaps the topic for another thread though) - what exactly is the problem to solving divisibility - is it technical, political, a bit of both or something else? Divisibility appears on the surface to be easily solved in a consistent way if 1 Safecoin = X * the smallest unit of account, where the smallest unit of account is represented by a “signed structured data”. Bitcoins smallest unit of account has 2.1 quadrillion units as that is how many “Satoshis” can be represented in both a standard integer or a float representing integers. Perhaps the “chatty transactions” problem @Traktion talks about on the divisibility thread is a big deal and rules out the straight forward solution, but if that is the case then it would also be a problem for the current proposed setup if the market priced Safecoin very low and the majority of standard transactions needed to sign over a lot of structured data objects.

1 Like