SAFE Network Voting (QuadraticVoting + Bitvote)

Why is that question still being asked? Anyway, the answer is no.

Glad that you made that decision for the likes of Fergish, so that he doesn’t have to tire himself considering his preferences.

And more importantly, how long this has to go on before you and Eddy admit all the proposals from this topic are completely ridiculous and open to blatant abuse by the government (or the governing body), vote buyers and vote sellers? The only party that does not benefit from this system are those who are supposed to benefit - those who aren’t corrupt(ible).

Good idea! Any one of them doesn’t work, so why not make a nightmarish combo of all three?

I already commented on the first two (open to the same type of abuse and vote buying) but I couldn’t help not to notice that true breakthrough: behavior based voting! I can already see how great that would work for some poor laborer who runs a Pi with micro SD card: if the damn thing goes down, he’s screwed. Whereas Jeff Bezos can afford to leave his home because his vaults run on EC2 cloud with high redundancy options enabled.

1 Like