Project Decorum - ERC20 Launch

Agreed. I look forward to hearing more from Seneca on the matter.

A few weeks ago Seneca announced that he and bzee would restart, and not wait for the API.

Last night David mentioned that bochaco is already working on the API, which as I understand it is a relatively straightforward task, so should be in place soon.

So all good IMO!

9 Likes

Shortly after bzee started working on the API itself. We are considering to implement the Project Decorum protocols in Rust first anyway, and then later port it to a browser app. It should result in a cleaner/clearer reference implementation and maybe allow us to compile parts from Rust to WebAssembly later. That should improve both security and performance.

21 Likes

@Seneca can you please process another batch of omni → erc20s? Thanks

1 Like

There are currently no pending transactions, the last ones were validated last monday. Yours should be one of these?

[
[
“3E8i3ZNrBd6H6SURXTkt3B7mWVsFnqoxAB”,
“10”
],
[
“34PKpGfdGACNUkyg749dzDR1FK2kEa3ep7”,
“1000”
],
[
“18JLnX5boMedwHq2J4575wQ2wZp4NVMqoA”,
“44205”
]
]

1 Like

18JLnX5boMedwHq2J4575wQ2wZp4NVMqoA

Yep (pressing refresh makes no difference)

1 Like

Should be fixed now, the ETH RPC endpoint needed to be updated.

5 Likes

Can confirm. Also got my tokens. Very well made btw. Again shows what the PDC team is capable of, although this ERC20 conversion thingy might not be that impressive for you… :wink:

6 Likes

@Seneca Can you have a look at my request made over at Project Decorum - ERC20 Launch - #76 by dmnqnl ?

1 Like

Hi @Seneca.

Now with eMAID being live, I was wondering if it’s still possible to convert PDC from omni to ERC20 with ERC20 Burn Address Generator

Thanks!

It’s still possible, if you want a quick conversion you can send me a PM when you’re on step 3. They’ll get aproved eventually either way though.

1 Like

Hello Seneca,

I’ve been waiting quite some time to have my ERC20 tokens claimable and I’m unable to reach you via PM. Any chance that you will make PDC tokens claimable?

Yes, I’ve been having connection issues with GETH. I’ll send you a PM when it’s resolved.