Problem with Access to MaidSafe shares with BnkToTheFuture.com

I don’t believe the bonus coins were ever anything endorsed or offered by BTTF as part of the official documents, it was solely an effort on Maidsafe’s part to spark interest in the SPV.

“We believe that BnkToTheFuture qualifying investors want to invest in the MaidSafe pitch, but the lack of incentive for investing early has probably caused many to hold back. To address this issue, and to give everyone an extra thank you for the support, we are going to be offering everyone who invests in our pitch two bonuses, one from us and one from BnkToTheFuture.”

And, I would say it worked. The campaign brought in 1.5 million dollars according to the post. If only one-third of that had been invested in BTC in late 2016 when it was selling for less than $1000, it would equal about 30 million dollars today. Even if Maidsafe’s administrative expenses were covered by part of that during the last 6 1/2 years, that would still leave a tidy sum in the bank. By that measure it was ultra-successful.

As far as whether the conversation of the two posts cited were in response to questions about the original Maidsafe investment or the SPV, I think the title of the posts speak for themselves.