Poloniex Delisting MAID - December 30 - MUST Withdraw by January 30

On the heels of Poloniex withdrawing from the US market and now delisting I think a worthwhile solution would be for the MAIDSAFE devs, or a trusted third party or investor to implement and RUN THEIR OWN GATEWAY on the decentralized BitShares network. They would then control their own destiny until launch or a RELIABLE centralized exchange materializes. It is relatively easy to operate gateway it could be a central VENUE for buyers/sellers to trade and hodlers to hold. Each individual or company controls their account’s Private Keys and the MAIDSAFE team certainly has the assets to start up the gateway until MAID traders and owners can open accounts and make deposits. I think this would be good for anyone who is a supporter and believer in the MAIDSAFE network and at the very least everyone would have a marketplace to view the day-to-day price movement which we had with Poloniex.

I really hope DrIrvine or whomever is responsible takes a serious look at this option…The BitShares network is fast…block times are on average less than 3 seconds and withdrawals and deposits to OMNI wallet would be very easy via a MAIDSAFE gateway that everyone could trust with very inexpensive trading fees…(less than a penny or two)…Bittrex is a centralized exchange with low volumes and would have a monopoly position on MAID trading. As I’ve said before MAID was traded on the BitShares DEX before but the Gateway operator removed MAID because of lack of trading volume. (Ironically all the volume was on Poloniex). Note: The gateway operator can set their own transaction fee to cover their operations cost and profit margin. (The network fee on the other hand is currently about a penny (less than US$ 0.01 per trade.)