List of Websites/Safesites & WebIDs (Community Resources)

These from https://www.edopedia.com/blog/open-source-html5-and-javascript-games/

Uploaded here… man, puts get used up fast uploading.

safe://racer.game

safe://typer.game

6 Likes

safe://safenetworkprimer (note: known bug in Peruse means links don’t work, so for chapter 2 go to safe://chapter2.safenetworkprimer etc)
safe://safe-blues.jpl (dreary dreary accountancy blues…)

4 Likes

Why don’t you have the title of the thread easy for a community member to search??? Like i can’t search “list of websites on the Safenetwork” and end up here…

5 Likes

Nice idea - I’ll tweak @SarahPentland’s title (I’m sure she won’t mind).
David.

4 Likes

David, can you shed any light here…

2 Likes

I’ll get my deer stalker on and start to eliminate the impossible and have a look at whatever remains…

4 Likes

I’ve made a wee formatting change while I was in the area - I went a bit “table mad” so hope nobody minds.
Feel free to expand or reply to me here and I’ll do it.

David.

4 Likes

What are you doing here??? How on earth are people going to click this on their browser? You need to give plain text links for people to copy and then paste in Peruse…

And here…

That’s not correct. Do you have Peruse installed? Have you tried clicking those links?

They should open in Peruse, no need to copy and paste.

Yes… Thats why i came back here… everytime i try to access this page it just opens up my Brave browser with Peruse displaying the following message:

Detected HTTP/S protocol.

Redirecting List of Websites/Safesites & WebIDs (Community Resources) - #49 to be opened by your default Web browser.

Hi @foreverjoyful,

I’m sorry that didn’t seem to work for you - it was certainly working okay when I was trying them and to be honest I quite liked the way that the SAFE Browser opened up and went straight to the page.

I’ll make the change for you shortly (since you asked so nicely :wink: ).

David.

2 Likes

Sorry, just a bit frustrated at the marketing team… first not putting the right keywords… causing me to spend over 15 mins searching yet still can’t find the list of SAFE websites(was making a video to showcase people the network) and now completely unclickable links… (which if i send other people to the forum will probably also be frustrated at it…)

I’m not sure about Windows users, but Linux users don’t really “install” anything. We just run the program from wherever it was extracted. For me just clicking on those safe links doesn’t work unless I have Peruse running and I have already logged in and accepted its authenticity.

Agreed. “SafeID” sounds a lot safer.

2 Likes

Dude, these people have spent 12 years working hard on delivering a completely new platform for you to use for free. And 15 minutes of searching is too much for you? This is alpha software. Sure, many things could be improved, including the forum, a wiki, the new website and the platform itself, but real work takes time - sometimes decades.

As far as “marketing” goes, what is it people actually want to “market”. There is no product yet, for crying out loud!

1 Like

I think that’s a bug (I’m on Linux too so I will test this). Peruse should to the ‘install’ when it is first run, so clicking a link won’t work until you’ve run a new version of Peruse at least once.

Yes, it’s a bug. For me it opens a Firefox tab and then I get Peruse showing just a blank (all white Window). I think there’s going to be a new version soon so will wait to see if that fixes it before creating an issue (cc @joshuef).

2 Likes

7 posts were split to a new topic: The time it takes to deliver

A post was split to a new topic: Potential Chrome plugin for the Safe Network

Just bumping this topic up to the top of the list as the new browser v0.11.0 has been released.

11 Likes

Thank SarahPentland for sharing this list.

2 Likes