How should SAFEcoin be available for purchase?

@Antifragile the more I think about it, I don’t think we have a real problem here. This is how things are likely to happen in my opinion:

We are reaching the beta. We start screaming everywhere “See us! We exists!”. The first people to listen to such things are the speculators. The forum will fill up with them quickly.

They will ask where the ERC20 token is. They are told we don’t have one. 10 speculators start making ERC20 MAID. They are trying to advertise it in the forum. They are told that it is not good and we want direct integration.

They say “thank you” and head to their sites and channels, where there are millions of ethereum users to give them ERC20 MAID…

As you can see there is no problem. There is no point in discussing this topic anymore, time will tell.

And to note, I, @Antifragile and anyone else who wants an ERC20 token are not bad people. Just like you we have different knowledge, but just like you we want the best for Safe.

It’s just that our knowledge shows a different path as the best. Personally, I will no longer participate in discussions on this topic, because I do not see a threat to the future of Safe anymore.

4 Likes