Governance and Democracy within Safe Society

So when you meet a trusted user and maybe you have to meet more than one you are going to fake your face and finger prints to them? The whole point of you meeting a user on the network is so they can verify you. You can’t just show up with a picture of a persons face and finger print and say that’s me. The other user has to be the one that takes the photo’s and data.

@AlKafir

AI increasing, automation and the masses choosing to expend most of their attention in VR as a pressure realease valve and getting in return a high indexed birth to grave GAI I think will lead (plausible) to the post public and post private (typical) sector and to distributed automated collectives that bring us back to small flat organizations based around non coercion:

Self-mediating, open, and completely flat, sans board, management/supervisors, no one, including its members owns it- no shares although total members could liquidate and close out but not sell entity itself. No investment in other entities, pays as it goes even on retirements, that is if retirement were needed its wouldn’t be investment based retirement but pay-as-you go alienable to surviving spouse or minor child. Charter aimed at constantly eliminating conflicts of interest and fitting system to people. Presumably small, 10 to 200 people. Not-for-profit, self-funds, is its own customer at times supplying product or service to its own members. If need be can fit with other organizations like legos- is cellular.

Decentralized automated collective, real time blinded decision making systems i.e., anonymous group text system, casts lots on deadlock threshold to choose member decider or flips coin at behest of members or wait (recognizing that sentiment is still central)- low cost /low overhead one click shrink wrapped foss phone app, intent to use a pending server-less network, i.e, SAFE network?

We dont want dependence-coercion (even if its an execise machine for ethical development) and to survive we must be free of any version of slavery, try to controll another is to enslave yourself, control is projective. We go flat because the key ingredients of non develiomental hierarchies are dependence-corecion-censorship-exclusion-exhibition-theft of attention- violation of self determination.

These would be pretty colligiate so not much may get done at times but that is an advantage because means are ends in themselves.

I was just thinking of another way to prove real world identities. Basically web of trust combined with biometrics. You would have a mobile app that for signing trust that would be very easy to use like simply opening the app and scanning a QR code and clicking approve or something like that. If I meet a person that I know I could sign his public key, basically certifiying that I know that this person is the person of that identity. When a person has lots of signatures of other trusted people, it could be assumed that it is likely a trustworthy id. Biometrics would be used to prevent duplicates so that people won’t assume multiple identities. Since it would be done with a mobile app, biometrics would be something like the face id on new mobiles. I guess face ids between for example Samsung and Apple phones might not be compatible though, so that would be one issue to solve.

Identities could have a trust score. The more signatures an identity have the higher the trust score of that id and the trust score could also flow through the network, so being signed by a highly trusted user might increase your trust score with 10, while a less trusted user might increase it by 1.

If the identity were to be used for voting, then for votes on issues of different importance there could be different threshold levels of trustscore required to vote.

4 Likes

Dear Jabba

This so timely for this topic for years I have been waiting to have an opportunity like this and have told my
colleagues that a platform will eventually come for private medical info. I watched C-span this week the 4 hour interview with the former research director of data analytica his first name was chris. It was on last tuesday he is an american on a talent visa in the U.K… I agree I will not participate with any project unless its based out of U.K/EU .Iam been following and been promoting maidsafe from the time I found it almost 2 years ago now. So will be doing the work to get to trust level 1. Thanks for the message!