FREE Project SAFE tshirts for all forum contributors

I’d like to have one too. M size will fit me.

2 Likes

No need to pay for these Will, @victoria will follow up with you early next week.

5 Likes

Hi, where can I buy this shirt? Looking forward to owing one and proudly endorsing this project!

1 Like

Maidsafe will give you one, just send a PM to @victoria with your details (size & delivery address)

2 Likes

Great to see so many people loving the SAFE Network tshirts! Hope to see some pictures soon

4 Likes

how to get this SAFE t-shirt?

@victoria Can you pm me please ?

Thanks !

While I feel a little bad that my first post is me getting on the mooch, I would quite like one of those funky, blue shirts. Do I need to hit a certain post count to be eligible for some swag?

1 Like

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the interest in the MaidSafe t-shirts :smile:

For those of you wanting one please pm me with your name, full address, t-shirt size requested (S/M/L/XL)

We do ask that in exchange for the t-shirts you make a small donation to the MaidSafe foundation

Please make sure you only send the right type of coin to the appropriate address! Thank you in advance for any donations :slight_smile:

MaidSafeCoin (MAID) or Bitcoin (BTC): 1CzU6ab24GeEvjXNz3a3wnAkMqqur5Ajir
Ethereum (ETH): 0x56525f6d1a58ccef96ac61834839c87e6b124c89
Litecoin (LTC): LM3Bnkmu7k3v1CTVGFqX4686un7RyX2PsW

4 Likes

How to send a personal message to @victoria ??

Could n’t find any option in her profile page…

Hello,

You must have trust level 1 to be able to send personal messages:

2 Likes

47.36 YEARS seems a tad excessive :stuck_out_tongue:

Just wanted to “like” some of these shirt posts :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Hey guys, i’ve just known this idea of tshirts! I think it’s great!!
Just few question…
Are them yet available?
There’s a preview so i can see their beautiful stile? :smile: :wink:
Are them free?
How much time for delivery?
I cannot wait to get them!!

1 Like

Hey @Future

Here are the details for the t-shirts. The time for delivery depends on where you live in the world

9 Likes

Information systems shouldn’t rely on system clocks. :smiley: Just kidding but yeah a time bug seems like it.

1 Like

Please pm me with your name and address and I can arrange for a t-shirt to be sent to you :+1:

4 Likes

Hi Victoria, we’ll coordinate with Will since we are around the same area. Thanks tho

3 Likes

I think you’re right. I googled the error message, and it seems other Discourse forums had the same problem today:

2 Likes

Hi Victoria,

Is it possible to get a few t-shirts shipped to Sydney, Australia? I know a few community members that would love some for Christmas.

2 Likes

Why don’t we just get our own maid up?

1 Like