FREE Project SAFE tshirts for all forum contributors

still true? :confused: i’d love to get a shirt too :open_mouth:

edit: i’ll just sent you my details :smiley: since @dirvine used “Never” too! :stuck_out_tongue: so 2 nevers!

2 Likes

yes please :slight_smile: !!!

1 Like

bummer I saw the post but not the date and hastily sent my details… only to see we missed the boat :unamused:

1 Like

nooooo we didn’t - i’m very positive they will have/print shirts for us! 2 nevers! :slight_smile:

(and i know of at least one more person that wants a t-shirt very badly :wink: )

3 Likes

Omg yes please!

And if you can do one in 18-24 months for my little boy I’d be over the moon. That would illicit more questions and closer inspection by Joe Public than on me for sure… he’s a cute little bugger ;). Obviously I understand that might not be possible with doing large runs and having to get just one or two sizes, but you never know.

Either way, I’d wear one with pride.

:grinning:

4 Likes

Still have & wear mine :slight_smile:

1 Like

wow it’s a while though, i do too:):slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

More T-shirts more T-shirts…

4 Likes

Quite a few sending PMs about t-shirts. I’m currently looking at a better way of accommodating these requests through a fulfilment company, or similar. Thinking that we supply them with the t-shirts free of charge, and whoever would like one gets in touch and pays the shipping (merch is free) and a small fulfillment fee. We also have some stickers and cam blockers. I’ll post back into this thread when we’ve got a solution figured out. Thanks.

19 Likes

How to get such a nice t-shirt? Where to buy it? Is there are store ? Maybe someone could give me a link? :slight_smile:

I have the same questions as @SmokeTM.
And, can I get mine autographed by David and Nick?

2 Likes

I want an autographed t-shirt by all maidsafe team too :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m sure if they put one of those up for auction it would raise a surprising amount !

5 Likes

Great design and love the ants. Do you send to penang Malaysia?? Would be great to have two. I can imagine most of my team here would be so envy!
If the answer is yes, how do I pay or go about getting them??

2 Likes

I’m from Malaysia too. Perhaps we can share the cost of postage?

1 Like

landing there in a few hours, could possibly bring one

4 Likes

Yes @wong. If they still have them. It would be great!

1 Like

Asian women in Asia excited about SAFE. Its a very good omen for the prospect of SAFE being successful.

4 Likes

Is it possible to get the t-shirt now?

1 Like

David! Hello this Mark I feel safe now being brought into the network ! Thank you and will be contribution
will be made! I had a lot of traffic following me around after 25 years of not having a plan on this new medium. Have a great week cheers

2 Likes