Demonsaw developer has lost his job at rockstar. Can we show some love?

Welcome @eijah good to have you on the team and in the community. I can’t speak for everyone but personally I can’t see what difference what you call yourself would make the value of your software. If you write good code it’ll protect people just as well regardless whether you call yourself by your birth name or call yourself Puff the Magic Hackingscale Dragon. Same if you write bad code, calling yourself by your given name won’t fix the bugs for you. I think having your code open source is more important than hanging your identity out there for the feds and media to mop the floor with. I appreciate and respect your valor and your integrity in being willing to put your reputation on the line to support what you believe in though I think in this case there might have been a safer alternative. Though what’s done is done and if you hadn’t we wouldn’t have found out about you and might not have you on the team so for that I’m grateful. I think this entire experience only goes to highlight the great need for SAFE that for which it stands. We need more privacy, security and freedom and alternative ways of generating reputation. Anyway man welcome to the community, hope you find a good home here. :smile:

Oh btw you might want to check this out.

2 Likes