Bittrex withdraw marked as complete, but no maids on the destination address

I have initiated the transfer of my funds from Bittrex to my Trezor. Although Bittrex indicates that the transaction is complete, and I can confirm the Bitcoin transaction on the block explorer, omniwallet.org is unable to locate any assets linked to the address. Is anyone encountering a similar issue?

I had this problem when first using OmniTrezor
Have you selected the correct wallet on the Trezor?
If you can post some screenshots - with any sensitive info blanked - it may help.

Here is the withdraw transaction:

It seems no MAID arrived:

Here is the withdraw screenshot:

Am I missing something?

1 Like

did you transfer to an address that began with bc ?

if you didn’t make the correct wallet in Trezor suite with an address that begins with a 1 or a 3 then I think your coins are lost. @Dimitar do you have any thoughts ?

Yes, I guess this is native segwit and now I guess it does not work?

I lost some maid that way when I first got a Trezor and never figured out how to get them back.

Found this: Does omni support native segwit address? · Issue #1061 · OmniLayer/omnicore · GitHub

this might be of use as well Recovering funds from a Segwit Address · OmniLayer/omniwallet Wiki · GitHub

6 Likes

You would think exchanges would build in checks for a valid destination address in the withdraw process. An edge case they should be made aware of.

If it shows that they’re stuck on that address & it can be proven they can’t be moved later, hopefully MaidSafe will have a way of letting you redeem them at launch.

Not sure if that’s possible / likely?

1 Like

Excellent :clap: that in combination with BIP39 may just work.

4 Likes