What’s up today? (Part 2)

They did it! shock! :exploding_head:

4 Likes

The flap that could! Starship made it back!:rocket:

3 Likes

Starship launch, and Autonomi beta launch… all withing 1 week. I can’t take much more excitement.

3 Likes

21 posts were merged into an existing topic: Climate change

:laughing: :laughing:

More than 100,000 people were live watching at the same time a modified video of Elon Musk with an AI generated voice asking people to scan a QR code to send bitcoin and receive double the amount back.

source: Trustnodes - Bringing You Tomorrow Today

Bux has just said Wave 2 will open next week, and that invite codes will be issued too.

Get ready to join the party :partying_face:

5 Likes

Where did she say that?

Discord of course!

Yeah but where there? Was not in Autonomi news and I didn’t find in other threads either.

1 Like

You need to up your discord skills…

1 Like

There has been an update to that in the news channel

“We will be sure to share an update here on Monday regarding referral codes and the opening of the next wave!”

The update next week is an update of whats happening.

So maybe she fixed what she said and changed it to just to updating us on the timeline for wave 2

Guess we have to wait and see

3 Likes

Very well produced video. I look forward to seeing his Autonomi one in a few years.

1 Like

Ransomware Is ‘More Brutal’ Than Ever in 2024

As the fight against ransomware slogs on, security experts warn of a potential escalation to “real-world violence.” But recent police crackdowns are successfully disrupting the cybercriminal ecosystem.

It’s already real world violence when cancer ops are being cancelled and supplies of blood disrupted.

2 Likes

To get the grunt needed to run AI models for mobile users, Apple are going to send your data from your iPhone to run in it’s secure cloud :thinking:

1 Like

“secure cloud” … so … they are going to use Autonomi !? :wink: :laughing:

… as otherwise “secure cloud” seems rather oxymoronic.

5 Likes

The issue is indeed trust.

I think they are doing the security seriously here, but that can be seen as a way to dupe in the long run. To gain trust in the short term that will inevitably be betrayed because that’s what corporations do when they can’t be held to account.

2 Likes
1 Like

That’s from 2021. They abandoned the plan.

1 Like