Seriously, even paying $1 MILLION USD to get listed on big exchanges is WELL WORTH the money!

I trust the team. So i have no issues with what they do with the money. I would gladly give more if i had spare cash :sunglasses:

All projects will have its fair share of critics. No worries…

4 Likes

Yeah. From what I saw and heard on Devcon,
there are some positive news that should be available in the next few months (that’s short term for me). I’m happy to wait and be shocked and surprised. Go the team

5 Likes

Excellent suggestion.

This whole topic premise is based on loose correlation and no causation. If the effect of MAID listing on that previous new exchange is taken as causation then I claim it caused MAID to drop from 20000 satoshi to 3 and 4000 after the rise. So then paying 1 million would not only be a waste of money but cause some bag holders to be happy and most others to get depressed as they see the pump n dump occur.

2 Likes

Sorry, I dont feel you…,the ICO was like 4 years ago and 10% of those tokens are being traded back and forth…big deal, means nothing. This is speculation nothing more.

Investors in this project are the folks that put their hard earned in 10 years ago in and around Troon…little people…they are the one’s who seeded this project.

1 Like

blah blah blah who cares…the project is in the bag, sell while you can.

1 Like

Please explain how a marketing/ coin price strategy would give the team money?

1 Like

Yep, walls of text attempting to create division, failed…but brought like minded into the light.

Thanks

If thats the case then the ICO was a waste of time and surely all the noise in this thread is a useless debate. Its a project that needs global scalability to ensure its successful.

1 Like

Well it’s all been a waste of time and energy really , one Dev in particular expressed that publicly and defected to the Blockchain.

Personally, I do not see the network being popular outside of western Scotland and will probably devolve into a trading platform for haggis and scotch eggs.

Then why start them. You are the one making the claims and nothing causal to back them up, so its starting a debate by definition.

So again I ask WHY start them if you don’t want debates. Oh, I see repetition makes it truth. Politics 101

Your right Fred, why talk when you can just kiss.

These joke threads are an opportunity to celebrate bad actors and terrible musicians.

1 Like

The community is heavily biased towards positive perception of the project and all of its aspects. That, can of course, be expected, but when positive statements get up voted no mater how far off, and criticism is seen as, and met with hostility, no mater how constructive, we have a problem.

5 Likes

I said I was out, but I couldn’t help lurking, and this is sweeet :smiley::+1: I mean it. I have a soft spot for honesty, especially when it comes to dough.

3 Likes

Yeah, I agree with this

We also have a slight problem of the same OP’s thinking they are being constructive in their approach when some super sharp and level headed thinkers are indicating otherwise.

Doesn’t mean your wrong Veli, it is a free space here and people can do and say what they pretty much want, I just tbh do find it amusing that those same supposed ‘constructive critics’ rarely have the decency to press the like button on each Weekly Dev Update (even past alpha announcements).

Constructive criticism or not, a simple thankyou by acknowledging all that hard work instead of a continual critique almost post after post doesn’t seem in some people’s repotoire :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Thanks so much. This kind of honesty is sadly missing from our public discourse. Follow the Secretariat415 formula below for computing the honesty level in any group.

“In any assembled group, the honesty level, always between 0 and 1, is equal to 1 divided by the number of people assembled in the group.”

1 Like

Do you think that NakamotoX is good option ? They have special offer.
Write tweets with #NakamotoX hashtage and with your favourite coin hashtage. Whichever coin will be of the greatest interest, it will have the best chance of being soon listed.

I imagine Maidsafe, as a company has a bit of maidsafecoin in stock, a campaign would raise its value …

1 Like

Maidsafe are on record saying they have sufficient funds for over 24m at current burn rates. It would seem like a gamble to blow some of that on pumping an incomplete product, hoping for a return, when they already have sufficient funds to meet their target for release.

I think there is an impatience in crypto, driven by the quick gains driven by the hype/bubble cycle. However, I think maidsafe don’t concern themselves with following the crowd and trying to compete for hype. They get their heads down, run their business professionally and are focussed in delivering something solid when it is ready.

Fwiw, I think maidsafe are one of the few companies in the space acting like a regular business working towards the delivery of a new product. I am glad they wall their own walk and I am sure everyone else will in hind sight when they release a fully operational SAFENetwork.

15 Likes

MAID seems to be its own thing that doesn’t follow rules of other coins/crypto. What if there’s a chance getting listed on some expensive exchange doesn’t actually do all that much? For awhile now I’ve felt the reasons for MAID’s price flux are based on entirely different parameters, like the merits of the project’s own development cycles that investors/even whales surprisingly seem adept to (to the point where only the absolute major breakthroughs, and thus hypes, warrant a large increase, which haven’t happened in awhile). Although this apparently didn’t stop it from going to a dollar during last overall-crypto rally, which is an indication of sheer buying pressure in the market depth doing its super-eventual, inevitable thing, as its own major factor. I suppose that factor could be the marker for the price actually increasing upon entering an expensive exchange. Would be cool for MAID to first get on some kind of decentralized exchange of its own planning, however, and let expensive exchanges be reserved for all those other coins that are much more about hype and marketing vs. substance.

With all that out of the way, it could really go either way. On an expensive exchange, investors get inordinately happy, devs get more money to play with. But they already have their financial plans set up, let alone other plans. Though, perhaps they could intentionally put a kink in those plans by writing up another plan, one which sees ‘a lot of extra money potentially due to said buying pressure from the market depth after being listed on an expensive exchange’, if that’s truly a 100% given that the price goes ‘way’ up. Still, I think, if that route is ever chosen, they have to wait til the very correct point in time for doing so, to make them (and others) satisfied that it’s correlated with a big development breakthrough, rather than focusing only on greed, bypassing the very product that fulfills them fundamentally, which doesn’t sound very smart given this company’s history.

5 Likes