Seriously, even paying $1 MILLION USD to get listed on big exchanges is WELL WORTH the money!

Altho keep in mind, in my argument, I’m talking only partly from that perspective, more so about from an adoption/marketing/community and developer growing perspective, people need to know this NOW, project has an alpha out and has been out for AGES, it doesn’t deserve the attention it has right now(which is basically no attention) it’s either catch up, or be left out, with the speed in which this space of decentralised technologies is evolving. Google can develop something similar to the safenetwork within a year if they tried, and it would be great for me to be honest, even though I may lose money, because i finally can have something similar to the safenetwork which I can use, and I can probably start making money by farming on that network(but Google probably won’t do so, but that doesn’t mean other people won’t)

But either way, this is the only community I know that’s doing this type of thing with this philosophy of bringing benefit to mankind regardless whether they would make money or not, a philosophy which I really resonate with and admire, as David humbly stated in his introduction in the DevCon(otherwise, trust me, I’d definitely be spending my time elsewhere right now). So going back and concentrating on this community and project – if it were to be well known, it’s crucial that we need exposure now so we have the first movers advantage, as this would help significantly with adoption later on, otherwise, investors of this network would be left out as similar projects come along, I’ll be fine because as soon as I discover another project doing similar things with similar philosophy, i’d most likely be trying to help that community because, just trying to suggest some really good marketing ideas, that most people who do great marketing would know to be helpful, has been nothing but more than frustrating so far…