SafeCoin Allocation

By george, I think he’s got it!

Yes, this is a very valid question, and has been modelled here:

I suggest that with the PUT Incentive Model:

This proposal uses the amount that APPs PUT data onto the network (on behalf of the user) to determine how much they will be rewarded by the network.

Also, PUTting recycles Safecoin. This enables the circulation of the lifeblood of the network and is to be encouraged (see: Free GETs aren’t going to fly)

Assisting the direct economic advanacement of the network should be rewarded. This is a value to the network in both a technological sense, and a common one. Technologically speaking, this will balance out the cost of operating the network. From a more abstract point of view, it increases the ubiquitousness of PUTs, while making sure that APPs are designed to contribute to the collective amount of information that is on the network. This helps to both increase adoption, and disseminate information into the public’s hands.

An APP farming attempt will work the same as would a regular farming ttempt. This ensures that it is not “X% of the PUT cost”.

smacz - Put Incentive Model - github

@neo, I forsee there being a lot of documentation being put on the wiki in the near future. FAQs just aren’t cutting it.