Safe-CMS - Censorship is a thing of the past

This update is a little bit earlier than expected, just another little teaser since @AndyAlban uploaded a fancy video in his Safe-Search post and I got video envy. The simplicity of creating public names with the Safe-CMS app:

In the video above, I’m creating a domain (public name) safe://hellosafeforum, showing what happens when you try to create it again (and it already exists) and then showing that visiting that new public name in the safe browser (it elicits a 106 error - because we didn’t create a service under it). After that, I attempt to load a public name which doesn’t exist (which elicits a 103 error, because the public name doesn’t exist), before finally returning to the safe://hellosafeforum domain.

You may also notice a full authentication cycle with the Safe-Authenticator. :slight_smile:

I’ll post another teaser showing service creation in the run-up to my major update post this weekend showcasing the creation of draft posts, publishing of posts, previewing them locally, etc.

Based on where I’m up to at the moment, I believe I will have the first official “template” for blog pages done some time in the next 10 days and I’m well ahead of my expected release schedule (so we may possibly be releasing a week earlier than I expected).

Thanks all!

20 Likes