MAID Listing on Bitker Exchange

It can be challenging to market a new exchange platform, I’ll try and add context which hopefully helps.

In the past members of the community have been critical about how we market new listings, expressing concern about how/the level to which we have vetted them. We do try to get to know the exchange as well as we can due the application process, but ultimately and like any new business relationship there is a risk, which can sometime be compounded by the long distance nature of the relationship.

And I certainly wouldn’t hold it against anyone in the community for being concerned, they are right to ask questions as some centralised exchanges continue to contribute to much of the distrust that exists in crypto at the moment.

So we find ourselves in a strange middle ground. We want to provide additional liquidity to the community, and we want the exchange listing to be a success, and of course we want to tell people about it, but we are still working on a building a relationship with them and working to understand and trust their processes and business ethics. So we have something more akin to a soft launch with Bitker. The listing is up and running but it is early days.

I do agree with your points btw and @dugcampbell and his team continue to look for additional ways to target and drive real volume on the exchange.

15 Likes