Any thing a pen tester can help out with?

Lmao, if you figure out another client’s IP ADDRESS then the Network is super broken.

With non-persistant vaults, sure. But with data chains comes persistant vaults which would mess that up big time.

And BTW - that’s the network of vaults, not the network of clients. Despite everything, you still haven’t done any research!

Protip: The only vault that sees a client’s IP address is it’s relay. Don’t know what a relay is? Check it out:

For clients:

This is the case. Your close groups (clientManagers) are passed a relay address type. At the moment it includes a way to get your public IP but will not at release. So your address can be considered scrubbed at the relay node. It means then nobody but a relay knows your IP but then it does not know what you are doing. So it works out very well.

@dirvine - “What can my client manager group know about me?”

When did I use the word “hypothetical”?!?! Please stop putting words in my mouth.

You making assumptions (both here and above) tells me that you were too lazy to do the research and just filled in the massive holes in your knowledge base with assumptions. That’s not very professional…

I’m just going to presumpt your next assumption: You can’t choose to become a relay node.

3 Likes